Monday, November 26, 2012

O-H-I-O

Me and Dad were celebrating on Saturday cause the Ohio State football team won their game over those folks from up north. They finished their season undefeated. They have to quit playing now this year because they were bad boys a couple of years ago. They got yelled at by the NCAA, and so even though they have a good team, they don’t get to try to be number one--and they don’t get no treats.

I was first an Alabama fan, because that’s where I am from. I came from Mobile, Alabama and we used to get together down there to watch the Crimson Tide play. When they did good, we said “Roo Tide,” real loud. I bet my old friends said “Roo Tide” a lot last year because they were number one last year. Now I live in Ohio so I root for my home team.

Greyt year Buckeyes, I give you 4 roos.


No comments:

Post a Comment