Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to the scene of the crime!



Recently, my Mom asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. Without taking destination into consideration, I gave her a resounding, “Roo!” I waited for her to get my leash and off we went. The trip started great, as we passed Mr. Jim from ESGAO. I always like seeing him, he’s a nice human! But then, after a few minutes, I realized where we are going. Yikes! I need to remember to start asking more questions.

We’re off to the vet and, considering my last experience, I am a little nervous. Almost dying is no roos, and we’re heading back to the scene of the crime.

Once in the vet’s office, I am doing my best to be a good boy and not act scared. I am a brave boy. My Mom wouldn’t take me there if she thought something bad would happen.

I hesitated at first, but then agreed to get my shots. This time I knew they weren’t trying to kill me, cause they took real good care of me. They talked nice to me, gently gave me my shots to keep me healthy and then gave me a cool bandana. They even took me in the back to meet their staff because I was so good. I got VIP treatment. The vet said she wishes all of her patients were as good as me!

I told them about my blog and I hope they will read what I have to say.

This time going to the vet was fun, I give it 3.5 roos.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good boy Sky!
    I give you 5 Roos for being so brave!

    ReplyDelete