Friday, September 20, 2013

Daniel and Doggie Doo

I’m so excited, I just found out I am going to Doggie Doo in Oberlin on Saturday. I told Dad I wanted to go and he said I am allowed!

At Doggie Doo, I’ll see some of my old friends and my foster mom and dad. I can’t wait, there will be lots of other dogs there. And a parade! Poor Petey can’t go because Dad said he is too rambunctious. He don’t behave in crowds and wants to go where he is not allowed to go.

One dog that will be at Doggie Doo is Daniel “the miracle dog.” I hope I get to meet him; he is a special little dog. He was supposed to be dead—people tried to kill him by putting him in a gas chamber because he didn’t have a home or a family to love him. But he didn’t die and now he tells people his story. He’s from Alabama just like me and now has a happy home. He even has a book!

Doggie Doo will be a fun day! Come say hi to me and the other dogs! Lots of good dogs need a home.

Gas chambers get no roos; Daniel gets five.

No comments:

Post a Comment