Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Roo Year!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Roo Year! Can I get a roo-roo?

I hope everyone made good resolutions. Resolutions are important to make goals for us to do things better than we did last year. The Goggle said that most people do not keep their resolutions, but it is okay to make them anyways.

Last year I made 5 resolutions and I did pretty good with them. But they were challenging and I worked hard on them. Since I am a greyhound in retirement, this year I made some resolutions that I plan to keep—nothing too ambitious!

First, I resolve to eat more. That is a good one and I am certain I can do it if people give me more food. I also resolve to go for more rides. It is important that I go for more rides and I will ask Mom and Dad all the time if I can go. They didn’t buy me an SUV for no reason! Finally, I resolve to go for more walks. It is important that I get exercise, so I need more walks and I resolve to make that happen. Mom and Dad can’t resist my handsome face when I ask for a walk!

So that’s it, pretty easy huh? My roo year resolutions! I hope 2014 is "Five Roos" year for you!

Roo years get 4 roos!

1 comment:

  1. You've made some really good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website. aol.com mail login sign

    ReplyDelete