Friday, May 9, 2014

Spend a Day with a Grey . . . Come home with a Stray!

Spend a Day was so much fun, I was so happy to see so many of my old friends! I wish every day was Spend A Day . . . With A Grey. I was so tired after the event that I slept for two days.

While we was there at Spend A Day, we could hear this little dog whining and crying behind a wall. He sounded so sad. When we were getting ready to leave, mom found out that he was a stray dog and that nobody loved him. He had been behind the wall for four months cause the nice person who picked him up couldn’t find out where he lived.

Mom and Dad talked about that dog the whole way home, they were very sad for him. I didn’t know this dog, but I was sad for him too. Only thing I knew was that we wasn’t a greyhound because he didn’t come out from behind the wall and play with us.

All week we were all thinking about that poor dog and finally Mom asks Dad if she can go get him. Dad said yes. So on Friday Mom goes and gets this dog and now I know what he looks like. He is small and cute and acts like a puppy, not like a grown up like me. He looks like a mini Petey, except he is black and Petey is white.

Mom and Dad are taking care of him until they find out who wants to love him. They named him Bailey, I don’t know why. I think Mom and Dad already love him—they go outside and play with him. I met him too, but I don’t know if I love him yet. He keeps wanting to jump on me and I don’t like that.

Mom and Dad messed up Spend A Day; it’s not come home with a Stray. It’s eat a hot dog and save a fast dog.

Dogs without no homes get no roos, but people who save dogs get 5 roos . . . I don't know, I'm so confused. I hope Bailey gets a home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment