Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Fun

Me and Dad are excited because he don’t have to go to work for the next 12 days. He’s allowed to stay home and he won’t get yelled at. It’s his vacation and then it’s the holiday. I am excited because that means I’ll get to play with Dad and be silly. Dad said we’ll go for lots of walks and play fetch as much as I want. Mom gets to be home some days too, but not all 12 days.

And then I get to spend my first Christmas with my new family. Dad said Mom bought me a present and I get to open it on December 25. What do you think my present is? I think it is a new toy or a big treat or maybe if I was a real good boy, a SUV! I can’t wait.

I wonder what Petey will get? Mom and Dad said he’s been a nice boy letting me move in to his home. I hope he gets a good present. I think he wants a pet rabbit.

I hope everybody has fun the next 12 days and a nice holiday too. 4 roos.

No comments:

Post a Comment