Monday, December 24, 2012

Mannheim Steamroller

Friday, Mom and Dad went to see the Mannheim Steamrollers in Cleveland. They said it was snowy and they had a good time. I wanted to go too, but Dad checked it out and greyhounds are not allowed to go. Not even well-behaved greyhounds like me! The Manheim Steamrollers said that I might get too excited and start singing my roos and ruin their songs that people paid to hear. They don’t have no singers, it’s just music. I guess they don’t want no singers.

Dad played me some of their songs, I like them very much. I dance to some of them, but mostly I tap my paw to the music. It makes it feel like the holidays when you hear their songs. Even if they don’t let me come to their show, I still like them. I give them 3.5 roos.

1 comment:

  1. I have a funny story to tell your Mom & Dad... remind me when I see you again!

    ReplyDelete