Monday, December 10, 2012

A Christmas Village: Part 2.

There I am doing my thing, meeting folks. I had fun on Friday talking to lots of people. A few folks donated to my vest. Joining me “on stage” was Alexis, who Mr. Jim brought. Alexis is smart and nice and knows her name. She needs a forever home. Ms. Michelle used to take good care of me and brought Macho. Macho is a big boy. I was happy to see both of them. Later I saw Sammy and Jedi. Jedi is little and super cute and she needs a home too. Isn’t Jedi a cool name?

People at the Midway Mall liked me and asked me where I came from. They were surprised that I came all the way from Alabama. Not many people brought me treats, even though I asked for them, but folks were kind anyways. There were lots of Erie Shores greyhounds all weekend. I only was there for two hours on Friday because my mom and dad had to work and do stuff all weekend. Dad was a little sad on Friday, but I am not allowed to tell people why. Maybe next time I’ll be there more. It was still fun and I give it 3 roos.

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing of your adventures Sky!
    I hope you gave Dad some kisses so he wasn't so sad!!

    ReplyDelete