Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Am I a cheetah?

When I first moved into my new neighborhood, Dad took me for walk and this boy stopped what he was doing to come see me. I don’t think the boy ever saw a brindle greyhound before because he asked my Dad if I was a cheetah! I could not believe my ears. I am not a cheetah, I am a greyhound!

Cheetahs are very fast too. I never raced a cheetah, but the Google says they are faster than greyhounds. The Google says cheetahs are the fastest animal. Cheetahs look like a big cat. We have some things in common so we can run fast, like a big heart, but they can’t roo like me.

Dad said, “No, this is Sky, and he is a Greyhound.” Dad told the boy he could pet me, and he did for a minute or two and then the boy went back to what he was doing. Dad thought the boy was a nice boy—but laughed because he was silly to think that he was walking a cheetah around the neighborhood. Cheetahs are very dangerous and should not be kept as pets. Dad likes to tell that story to people. I give it 3 roos.

No comments:

Post a Comment